By Farhan Ali
• Add filtered water or rose water to about a teaspoon of clay until it forms a pudding-like consistency. • Apply the clay mixture to your face and leave it on until it dries. Remove the clay with warm water and pat dry.
• Combine egg white with I teaspoon of freshly-squeezed lemon juice. • Apply it to your face, and leave it on until the mask dries. • Remove with warm water, and pat dry.
These thin, small papers won't prevent your sebaceous glands from going into overdrive, but they'll allow you to blot excess oil from your face to help minimize shiny, greasy skin.
• Combine 1/2 cup ground oats with hot water to form a paste. Stir in I tablespoon honey. • Massage it into your face for about 3min and then leave it for 10-15 minutes; rinse with warm water, and pat dry.
• Astringents are like toners, except they are made especially for oily skin types. • Astringents help remove excess oil. To use, apply to a cotton ball and wipe over the entire face and neck area. • Do this after cleansing but before applying your moisturizer.
image: tiege habley
• Wash your face two times at least. • Always use a moisturizer. • Don't forget to exfoliate. • Use oil-free, water-based skincare products. • Don't do harsh scrubbing.
image: men's health