5 situations where you should stay silent
By Farhan Ali
July 17, 2022
1. When someone discusses their problems with you, it is sometimes better to remain silent and listen.
2. It is better to be silent instead of blurting out some-in-the moment feeling that might be hurtful or make the situation worse.
3. If you don't want to deal with the stupid argument, you can avoid quickly end it by remaining silent.
4. Staying silent allows you to express yourself through actions rather than words, as we all know action speaks louder than words.
5. In negotiations, silence can convey a sense of mystery and power because it may lead the other side to believe you are willing to walk away rather than settle for less than the desired outcome.
If you want to see more web stories like this, swipe up