personality devlp.

How To Become More Attractive in 30 Days

By Farhan Ali

July 11, 2022

75% of the human body is made up of water. Drinking the right amount of water will help you to remove toxins from your body. It also enables you to achieve clear skin.

1. Drink 3L of Water 

Workouts only count for 40% to have a good physique, and the rest 60% is based on your diet. so, avoid sugary drinks & fast food,  & eat more veggies & fruits.

2. Eat Healthy & Avoid Fast Food 

- If you are a beginner then start working out 3 times a week. - Exercise will keep your body in shape. - With a good physique, you will automatically look more attractive.

3. Exercise

Changing one's mindset can also change a life. Reading books is a great way to change your mindset by gaining knowledge and stimulating creativity.

4. Read 10 Pages Daily 

- Your mental wellness is equally important as your physical wellness. - Meditation will help you clear your mind and increase your focus.

5. Mediate For 5 Minutes Daily

- Sleep for 7-8 hrs is important for your body. - Your body repairs itself & charges during sleep. Pro tip: Stop using smartphones at night for quality sleep.

6. Sleep 7-8 Hours 

If you want to see more web stories like this, swipe up