How to Dress well in Summer?
By Farhan Ali
April 02, 2022
• Choose a light & breathable fabric for summer. • An airy, relaxed fit. • The best recommendations are cotton, linen & synthetic fabric.
• Summer is all about colors and patterns. • You should go for lighter & brighter outfits as shown in the photo. • Try to avoid dark colors.
• Cotton and chino shorts are light and breathable. • Your shorts are long? Just give them a couple of folds and it's done. • Choose a relaxed fit in summer.
• Is it okay to wear a shirt during summer? Of course yes. • You can also roll up your sleeves to get a better chill look. • You can also go for half sleeves shirt.
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Classic
• Summer is the best season for low-top sneakers, loafers, flip-flops, slip-on, etc. • Do you have a collection of loafers? It's the best time to show it to everyone.
If you want to see more web stories like this, swipe up