– Make sure you don't have any skin conditions before shaving. – See a dermatologist if you suspect any skin issues.
– Soak your face with warm water and a pre-shave oil to soften your hair. – This prevents razor burn and ingrown hairs.
– Use a good quality shaving cream for sensitive skin. – Apply it with a shaving brush for better protection.
– Shave in the direction of hair growth to reduce irritation and razor burn. – Don't shave the same area multiple times.
– Use a clean and sharp razor to reduce irritation and infection risk. – Replace your blades after 5-7 shaves.
– Consider using a safety razor for less irritation and razor burn. – They require less force to shave, and keep the blade sharp by replacing or honing it.